"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Saturday at Pikes Market Place





You couldn't ask for a better day than we had on Saturday at Pikes Market Place. We walked around downtown all day - the weather was nice - the weirdos were out and we had a good time! I just got home from dropping off the girls at the airport. Anyone who knows me, knows that I need my alone time. But I had a great time these past 5 days and I'm so glad Melissa and Whitney came to visit. They really showed me Washington in a new light. It's so good to have good friends that you can laugh with. I'm going to miss their company.

2 comments:

Bocephus said...

Sounds like you really had a great time. Im glad. I like the pictures. Bet you have a lot more.
Love ya. dad

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. As you know I am not an internet superstar and I get confused easlily. So I hope this goes to you! I love the pics. And the three of you are gems!! I am so jealous but glad you had a good time!! I love you, my friend!!! Amy