"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Austin

Just to let everyone know, I am in Austin and loving every single second I've spent here. It's so great to spend time with my best friends and explore the city and shop for new stuff for the apartment. I'm having a blast and will be sure and post new pictures as they come in. This city is so fun and so beautiful. Right now I'm sitting on the balcony of my friend's apartment listening to the Rollling Stones playing live in Zilker Park....sure it might be better to actually be there - but I'm $90 richer for just doing it this way....can't beat that. Start the new job tomorrow - I hope I like it!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen sister, sounds good.