"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Whirlwind

Ok, so I have been in Austin for 2 months now and I can't remember a time in my life when I have been happier. It is so wonderful to be close to my friends. I didn't realize how lonely and sequestered I have felt for the past 3 years until now. And along with the friends that were already here I have met a big group of new friends to hang out with. This city is so beautiful and there is always something to do. The people here are real friendly. I live in a great neighborhood with lots of coffee shops and restaurants close by as well as Town Lake which is a great walking spot and also a good place to kayak which hopefully I will be partaking in someday. I've done a lot of work on my apartment which is super cute and unique. Here are some of my before and after pictures of the furniture I have redone and also of my tiny 450 sq. ft apt.

2 comments:

Mason said...

I really like your apartment Jocelyne, it has a very homey look to it. It also looks just like an apartment you would live in.

Jocelyne said...

Thanks Mas - I can't wait for you to visit it and Austin in person!