"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New old place

Hi just a quick post to let ya'll know I made it to Albuquerque and that everything is going great. Work is good and I got to see a lot of old friends. This is a great hospital and I really enjoy working here. I had forgotten just how much I loved it in this city. Sure, it's deathly hot, especially considering where i just came from BUT it is so beautiful!
I won't have internet for awhile but am at my favorite coffee shop in town - Satellite Coffee - a branch of the Flying Star restaurant. I'd write more but I'm out of coffee and the sun is beating down on my little table. More to come soon and maybe some pictures, too!

1 comment:

Carol said...

So glad things are going well there. We enjoyed your visit very much, and alas, we miss you again.

Carol