"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Friday, July 07, 2006

Sad Goodbye

Augh, I can't believe my time here in Washington is over! I've been here for 6 months but it seems like mere weeks in some ways. I have grown so attatched to this area and the friends I have made. I hate to leave but I am definitely taking a lot of happy and crazy memories with me and hopefully this won't be the last I'm seeing of the Pacific Northwest. I've been pretty organized with my packing and haven't waited until the last minutes like I sometimes do. My car is packed to the limit and I've still got a few odds and ends I have to find nooks for.
I have a great couple of days coming up that I've been looking forward to. It's going to be a lot of driving but filled with new places and old friends. Tomorrow morning I will leave as early as possible and drive straight down I-5 through Oregon and into California where I will reach Davis, Ca. I have an old old friend there that I've recently gotten back in touch with who is gracious enough to let me stay with her. We'll have LOTS of catching up to do. Then Sunday I will leave Davis and drive down to Pasadena to stay with another good friend. I'm so excited to see that part of California and I know she'll show me some good spots. Monday I'll drive from Pasadena to Tempe, AZ where, once again, I'll stay with a friend who I haven't seen in awhile. Tuesday will be a long drive from AZ all the way home to my family in Texas. I'll try to keep posting updates and pictures of my 4 day roadtrip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joeseelinnn....
We will all miss you. You are a lot of fun and a great scrub. Have a safe and fun trip..I'll miss hiding in the cafeteria with you! V

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH
cccccrrraaazzzy beeeeeeaaahhhhccchhh where are you?