"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Friday, December 30, 2005

I can be kinda dumb sometimes.....

Here's something a little funny: I just went out to get a bite to eat and to fill up with gas so I don't have to get out in the freezing cold in the morning. I pulled up to the tanks, stopped the car and started getting my credit card out of my purse. Then I noticed a guy in an old ratty sweatshirt standing at my window. I locked my doors - felt for the mace in my coat pocket and rolled down my window. "Can I help you?" I said in my snottiest - don't ask me for money voice.
"Don't you need gas? Oregon is full service."
Isn't that weird - New Jersey is the same way. It is ILLEGAL to pump your own gas!
So, I sheepishly gave him a $5 tip for my ignorance!

2 comments:

Bocephus said...

Joce,
I went to weather.com and saw where La Grand will be cloudy and has 40% chances of snow and rain. Also took a look down the route and the forcast is the same. Looks like Sunday the 8th may have a little SUN. ENJOY!!!
And i just want to add that in my opinion you are just as worthy as anyone else to go in the tab. and cath.
love ya dad

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»