"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Good News

I just got great news from the nurse manager at St. Joseph's. She is not only going to extend my contract but she asked me to come on board as permanent staff. I am so happy to stay here another three months. And I was totally sweating this one out because I've had the feeling they were going to let me go. I talked to her on Tuesday and she said she would have to speak to her boss and I felt she was leaning towards no. But then she came to me today to tell me this and man, it is a big load off my mind. So now I will be here until July (unless I decide to move up here for good)(it's a nice thought but I couldn't be so far away from my friends and family). Anyway, people - come here to visit me - it's beautiful and I'm getting tired of having it all to myself.

3 comments:

Bocephus said...

That is fantastic. I could tell you were a little uneasy. Im glad you will be there into the good weather ahead.
love ya

Anonymous said...

That is great! I am happy for you! I do want to come and visit just need to know when missy will be there.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pic's, probably all I'll ever see of washington.be safe and happy