"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You just never know

This morning I walked into the dressing room and a lady I work with said "you are working with Dr. X this morning - he's terrible just be prepared to be yelled at". Now, who wants to start the day with that message? We had a morning meeting and I sat and began to dread the rest of the day. I hate to pass instruments on a case if I've never even seen the dr. do a single surgery. And, with the way things went yesterday I'm sure you can imagine all the horrible thoughts going through my head.
But, to the contrary the day went fine. The dr. was very nice and at the end of the day told me thank you and that'd I'd done a great job. It just goes to show you, you never know how a dr. will take to you and listening to the other techs usually just gets you in trouble!
And, the sun is out! I'm off to yoga at Cedarwood Yoga Studio.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'm glad you had a better day today. I've heard surgeons can be very temperamental. Try your best to not take it personally and just move on!

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.