"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Breaking a record

I heard on the radio news this morning and then it was conversation at work that we are going on 24 straight days of rain. We are on our way to breaking the record of 33 days. It is so unusual because in the past I have always been on the other end of the spectrum of records. "## days and no rain" "drought", "can the crops make it?".
The sun did peek out today - I saw it through the OR windows - ahhhh, what a sight for soggy eyes. However, by the time I got off of work at 3pm - it was hiding again and the rain was back in fine form.
I will say that my skin feels LOVELY and my lotion bill has halved itself.

No comments: