"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

"We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon."

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Good Timing


I guess I picked a good day to go to Seattle! This afternoon I rode a ferry from Bainbridge Island to downtown Seattle. The ferry ride lasted about 30 minutes and I shared the ship with a bunch of crazies with blue and green hair and the most outrageous outfits. The view of downtown was great as I hope the pictures will show. I went to Pikes Place Market and Pioneer Square. The roar from Qwest Field was LOUD - It was a lot of fun to be down there while the game was going on but I am thankful I left before the game let out.
It's funny because all week long no one that I've talked to had been optimistic about the game. Everybody was a little blase about the whole thing. Now, even in Tacoma there are fireworks going off and I think it's going to be an exciting time to be in this area for the next couple of weeks. Go Seahawks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your pictures Jocelyne...on all of your posts. Looks like you got a great camera!
You are so cool with all your new technology. Glad you are seeing more of the world.

-Sierra